Your adherence to the instructions given by hair transplant experts will increase the quality of your procedure’s result .
This is a set of instructions provided by hair transplant specialists to get the best result of hair transplant and avoid the side effects that may accompany hair transplantation:
– You should sleep on your back for 10 days.
– Do not regularly bend over, lean forward or blow your nose violently on the first week.
– Do not smoke, drink coffee, eat salted, alcohol, cola for 10 days.
– You should consume (2,5 -3) liters of water per day.
– Do not be exposed to rain 10 days.
– Avoid from sexual relationship for 10 days.
– Protect your scalp from direct sun exposure and from overheating for 10 days.
– Do not (swim, take hot bath, have a sauna) for 45 days.
– Avoid heavy sports and similarly avoid heavy weight lifting for 45 days.
– Do not use comb for 3 months.
– Do not cut your transplanted hair with hair cutting machines for a year.
– You should cut your transplanted hair with scissors for 6 months and you can cut your hair “except for transplanted area” with hair cutting machines after a month later.
– Do not paint your hair for 6 months.