Direct Hair Implantation (DHI)
Advantages of hair transplant with choi pens:
The density is 60 to 80 grafts per square. This means that operation lasts longer than other techniques. As a result, the implant with the pen system can not exceed 2,500 grafts. Because the grafts must be kept in a certain temperature and sterile environment and the planting process must be ensured without losing the vitality of the grafts.
– It is not invasive, without pain.
– It is not necessary to shave the reception area.
– It can give more density.
– It has more precision and accuracy.
– The scalp and surrounding follicles are almost untouched.
– It is not necessary to use the scalpel to open the channels where the follicles will be deposited, so the wound is smaller and leaves no scars; With the implanter, it is easier and more convenient to control the tilt angle, depth and direction of the channel.
– Natural hair appearance and permanent results.
Recovery after operation:
Comparing to the other method DHI system has a faster recovery process and within 2 to 3 days the patient can return to normal life without any traces on his head.